Commercial Rebuild Optometry Office
Rebuilt Dental Clinic to High End Optometry Clinic
At a Glance
Owner purchased a running dental clinic and needed it to be completely remodeled to an optometry office. Yes, it was a running business however I never seen a business with neon green walls with dirt colored brown drop ceilings. Ceiling at several locations were below code required height standards. The building appeared to be in satisfactory condition to the untrained eye however, it was not which we disclosed to the owner. Fortunately, nearly everything needed to be demolished and nothing repurposed. Building received seismic upgrades, all systems were abandoned, and new ones installed. No expense spared on this remodel, all high-end finishes and top of the line construction. Building is custom tailored to the doctor’s needs. All details from the blue print design to finish product were designed by Ollendorff Construction, including custom furniture installed by us.
- Demo all building and just leave structure standing, Numerous structural and architectural changes,
- Building addition added, recirculating hot water line fully energy efficient
- Sound proofing, vapor barrier, spray closed cell foam insulation
- All new drainage, water lines, main line, electrical
- New exterior HVAC ducting done to eliminate drop ceiling & increase ceiling height
- New roof
- Complete removal of asphalt, grade, new driveway with 3500Psi concrete and rebar
- Landscape area with drought tolerant plants and water saving efficient drippers.
- Motorized fence with battery backup, motorized front roll up door
- Herculite frame-less glass front doors.
- Stucco with fiberglass mesh, and control joint flashing
- High end remodel.